Messages from the OC Health Care Agency
Have questions on COVID-19? Get answers.
Find guidance for your home, family and business.
Find materials to print, post and share in multiple languages.
Get the latest County Health Officer's Orders here.
View Live and Archived Press Conferences
View current OC Health Care Agency Action Summary.
April 2, 2020
- County of Orange to Follow CA State Guidelines for Wearing Face Coverings in Public (4/2/20)
- CAHAN - CA Public Health Officials Release Guidance on Use of Cloth Face Coverings (4/2/20)
April 1, 2020
March 30, 2020
- OCCS - Implements Economic & Business Recovery Call Center (3/30/20)
- Governor Newsom Announces CA Health Corps (3/30/20)
- OC EOC - Health Order Remains in Effect (3/30/20)
March 27, 2020
- CDC - COVID-19 Apple App (3/27/20)
- OC EOC - County Releases City Data of Reported Cases (3/27/20)
- OC EOC - OC Residents' Toll-Free Hotline (3/27/20)
March 26, 2020
- OC EOC - Non FDA Approved Testing (3/26/20)
- OC EOC - Increase in COVID-19 Cases (3/26/20)
- OC EOC - Mental Health and Resiliency (3/26/20)
- CDPH - State Officials Announce Latest COVID-19 Facts (3/26/20)
- more news...