Orange County Phases of Distribution
The OC Health Care Agency is scheduling vaccines through the Othena.com platform (and apps). Residents can also check with medical providers and local pharmacies for availability of vaccines or visit vaccinefinder.org.Updated 4/15/21
When getting vaccinated, identification will be asked to prove.
- Identification – Picture ID/Name that matches appointment
- Age - Date of birth
- Verification that person lives/works in OC (mailing address/workplace in OC)
- If identification is not available - please refer to Supervisor for guidance
Documentation for Minors for Vaccine
Anyone wishing to receive COVID vaccine must meet the minimum age requirement and show proof of age at the time of appointment.
- Pfizer - 16 and older
- Johnson & Johnson - 18 and older*
- Moderna - 18 and older
*Administration of J&J vaccine currently paused. For more information, visit https://ochealthinfo.com/press/oc-health-care-agency-issues-statement-johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine.
Those who are under age 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present with them to receive the vaccine.
Required documents at time of appointment:
- Photo ID
- Government ID/passport (from America or foreign country)
- School ID
- Official form verifying DOB
- Birth Certificate
- Immigration paperwork
- Medical visit summary with Name and DOB
- Medical Insurance Card with Name and DOB
- Prescription with Name and DOB
The appointment will not be honored without required documents to prove Identification/DOB.