Prepare for the Day of Your Vaccine
- Make sure you are hydrated and have something to eat at least 2 hours prior to vaccination.
- Wear clothing that allow for easy access to receive the vaccine on the upper portion of your arm (deltoid).
- If you tend to feel nervous or have any history of fainting with blood draws/vaccines or medical procedures, please ask to receive your vaccine laying down.
- Bring official documents for getting vaccination to prove your identification and that you're the appropriate age for the vaccine being offered.
When getting vaccinated, identification will be asked to prove.
- Identification – Picture ID/Name that matches appointment
- Age - Date of birth
Required documents at time of appointment:
- Photo ID
- Government ID/passport (from America or foreign country)
- School ID
- Official form verifying DOB
- Birth Certificate
- Immigration paperwork
- Medical visit summary with Name and DOB
- Medical Insurance Card with Name and DOB
- Prescription with Name and DOB
The appointment will not be honored without required documents to prove Identification/DOB.