Vaccination is Recommended for People Aged 6 months+
The CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone ages 6 months and older, and now also recommends bivalent boosters for everyone ages 6-months if eligible. To learn more about key information about COVID-19 vaccination for children, visit the CDC webpage: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/planning/children/6-things-to-know.html
Ready to Vaccinate Your Child?
To book an appointment, visit:
- Your Health Provider
Find Out When Your Child Should Get Their Booster
Boosters are an important part of protecting yourself from getting seriously ill or dying from COVID-19. They are recommended for most people. Use the CDC tool below to determine when your child can get one or more COVID-19 boosters.
Find Out When to Get a Booster
Need More Information?
- Read FAQ on COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids, endorsed by American Academy of Pediatric-Orange County Chapter, Children’s Health of Orange County (CHOC) and UCI Health: English | Chinese (Simplified) | Korean | Spanish | Vietnamese
- Read CHOC Hospital’s FAQs – What Parents Should Know https://health.choc.org/guide/covid-19-vaccines-for-children-and-teens/#faqs
- Read the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) – Why COVId-19 Vaccines are Important for Children https://www.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/covid-19-vaccine-for-children/why-covid-19-vaccines-are-important-for-children/
- Read more information from healthychildren.org https://healthychildren.org/English/health-issues/conditions/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx
- Read CDC’s Recommendation for COVID-19 Vaccine for Children 5 Years and Older https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/children-teens.html