Costa Mesa and Anaheim Super Sites have re-opened following this week’s local fires. If you would like get tested for COVID-19, FREE testing is available. Beginning in November, the Super Sites will test for both COVID-19 and the flu at the same time.
Anyone who lives or works in Orange County can now get tested for COVID-19 at the Orange County COVID-19 Testing Super Site locations.
Free testing is available at through an appointment-based drive-thru site that can serve more than 1,000 people daily
Note: Starting November 2020, Orange County COVID-19 Testing Super Sites and other select sites will be testing for COVID-19 and Flu at the same time.
The test offered at the two sites is called a PCR test. The test will show if someone is currently infected with COVID-19 and may be contagious.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED.
Costa Mesa Fairgrounds
Gate #4, Arlington Drive
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration is now available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese (simplified) and Korean.
How To Make An Appointment
If you have health insurance through an HMO, please get testing through your provider.
If you do not have health insurance through an HMO, follow these steps to make an appointment
- Go to https://360clinic.fulgentgenetics.com/ using your smart phone, tablet, or computer to register through a secure link.
- If you have insurance, be ready to give your insurance information.
- Once you have registered, you may select your appointment time and a confirmation text or email will be sent to you.
- Once you come to the site, show your confirmation (either on your phone or printed out) at the test site.
Preparing for Your Test
- You will only be tested if you made an appointment during your appointment time.
- Be ready to show your personal identification to get tested and confirmation of your appointment (on your phone or a printout).
- If others are in the car with you but do not have an appointment, they will not be tested.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. Do arrive no more than 15 minutes before or after your appointment time. Should you miss this window, you will not get tested. As such, please prepare your visit accordingly.
- Bring your face covering and wear it. You do not have to wear a face covering while in the car alone or with household members, but when a healthcare worker approaches your car, please put your face covering over your mouth and nose.
- The wait and test process should take less than 60 minutes, but please be ready to wait in your car. Bring water or snacks if you think you need it. We will not have any restroom facilities for you to use.
- You will get a brief medical assessment prior to the test.
- The test is done through a swab to get a sample from inside the nose. Someone will explain how to get the sample yourself. It is painless, quick and simple.
- You will not be asked to pay for testing.
- You will get results texted or emailed to you in about 2-3 days.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you will get more information about care and resources.
Visit our Waiting for Test Results page for more information about what you can do while you wait for your results.
About the Testing Partnership
This no-cost testing is made available through a public-private partnership between the OC Health Care Agency, the City of Anaheim, the City of Costa Mesa and 360 Clinic. Laboratory services are provided by Fulgent Genetics.