Messages from the OC Health Care Agency
Have questions on COVID-19? Get answers.
Find guidance for your home, family and business.
Find materials to print, post and share in multiple languages.
Get the latest instruction from the County Health Officer here.
View Live and Archived Press Conferences
View current OC Health Care Agency Action Summary.
April 9, 2020
- OC EOC - Property Taxes Due Friday – Three Payment Options (4/9/20)
- OC EOC - Face Covering Recommendation (4/9/20)
April 8, 2020
- OC EOC - Orange County Surpasses 1,000 Reported COVID-19 Cases (4/8/20)
- CDPH - Guidance for Decontamination and Reuse of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators (4/8/20)
April 7, 2020
- HHS Announces Upcoming Funding Action to Provide $186 Million for COVID-19 Response (4/7/20)
- Governor Newsom Issues Executive Order to Help State Procure Necessary Medical Supplies (4/7/20)
- Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order to Expand Support for Vulnerable Populations (4/7/20)
April 6, 2020
- HCA - Medical Health Operational Area Coordination (MHOAC) Report (4/6/20)
- HCA - Testing Priority Patients (4/6/20)
- CDC - Running Essential Errands (4/6/20)
- CDC - DIY Face Coverings (4/6/20)