Get support for mental health and substance use issues here:
Find guidance for your home, family and business.
Find information on testing priority and screening locations.
Get the latest County Health Officer's Orders here.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA
Business Reopening Guidance
The OC Health Care Agency strongly recommends that business owners and operators review the guidance that is relevant to your workplace, prepare a plan based on the guidance for your industry, and put it into action. When complete, you can post the industry-specific checklist (below) in your workplace.
Dine-in restaurants can find the State’s applicable requirements at https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-dine-in-restaurants.pdf and the related checklist at https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/checklist-dine-in-restaurants.pdf.
Before reopening, all facilities must:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them
- Implement individual control measures and screenings
- Implement disinfecting protocols
- Implement physical distancing guidelines
County of Orange, CA COVID-19 Case Count
Posted Date: 5/31/2020
Numbers fluctuate day-by-day due to changes in patient condition(s). Data are gathered daily at one point in time.
May 28, 2020
- OC - County Health Officer Issues Amended Orders and Strong Recommendations to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (5/28/20)
May 27, 2020
- OC - HCA Issues Graduation Event Guidance (5/27/20)
- OC Register - Masks and Testing are Key to Public Health in OC: Steve Goldstein and Clayton Chau (5/27/20)
- CDC - Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 (5/27/20)
May 23, 2020
- OC - County Health Officer Issues New Order and Strong Recommendations to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 - FAQ (5/23/20)
- OC - County of Orange Moves into Stage Two of California's Resiliency Roadmap (5/23/20)
May 22, 2020
- Governor Newsom Launches California Connected - CA’s Contact Tracing Program and Public Awareness Campaign (5/22/20)
May 20, 2020
- OCCR Press Release - County of Orange Awarded $700,000 to Support Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 - English | Arabic | Chinese (Simplified) | Chinese (Traditional) | Farsi | Korean | Spanish | Vietnamese (5/20/20)