Mobile COVID-19 Clinics are providing vaccines and test kits to uninsured individuals. For current and additional locations, dates and times, visit Othena.com or call (714) 834-2000.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Key Vaccine Topics:
- 10 Things Healthcare Professionals Need to Know
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) COVID-19 Vaccine Guidelines
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination Health Systems Communications Toolkit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccination Considerations for Persons with Underlying Medical Conditions
The OC Health Care Agency is scheduling COVID-19 vaccines online through www.Othena.com or by downloading the app on iPhone or Android.
Individuals who live or work in Orange County, CA can register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine online through www.Othena.com or by downloading the app on iPhone or Android.