Testing is now available through an appointment-based drive-thru site that can serve more than 1,000 people daily. Testing is available to Orange County residents at no-cost for people who meet Public Health priorities for testing and cannot get a test through their medical provider (doctor). Please contact your provider first.
The test offered at this site is called a PCR test. The test will show if someone is currently infected with COVID-19 and may be contagious.
When: Tuesday to Saturday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED.
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, West Street entrance
Who Can Get Tested?
Kaiser Permanente Members:
If you are a Kaiser Permanente member, you must get testing through the Kaiser network. To find out how, contact member services or go to healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/
Should you have health insurance, please get testing through your provider. This is very important if you have an HMO. If your provider cannot assist you or you do not have insurance Orange County residents may get tested at the Anaheim Convention Center Testing Site if they meet the following requirements:
- Orange County resident (you live in Orange County)
- Have symptoms of COVID-19
- Meet Public Health criteria for priority testing:
COVID-19 Anaheim Testing Supersite for First Responders Flyer
DOWNLOADABLE FLYER: English
- Healthcare workers and first responders
- Workers in congregate living settings such as skilled nursing facilities, jails, or homeless shelter settings
- Individuals with close contact (15 minutes or more within 6 feet) to someone known or suspected to have COVID-19
- Essential workers – those with contact with the public such as such as grocery store workers, social service providers, government workers, etc.
How To Make An Appointment
- Should you have insurance, please contact your provider first about getting tested through your doctor and medical plan.
- Appointments will be scheduled using a secure registration link, https://360clinic.fulgentgenetics.com/, using your smart phone, tablet or computer and complete the required information.
- Should you have insurance, you are required to enter it on the registration site.
- Once you have registered, you may select your appointment time and a confirmation text or email will be sent to you.
- Once you come to the site, show your confirmation (either on your phone or printed out) at the test site.
Preparing for Your Test
- You will only be tested if you made an appointment and you will only be tested on the date and time of your appointment.
- Be prepared to show your confirmation on your phone or with a print out to a testing representative as well as your personal identification.
- If others are in the car with you but do not have an appointment, they will not be tested.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. Do arrive no more than 15 minutes before or after your appointment time. Should you miss this window, you will not get tested. As such, please prepare your visit accordingly.
- Bring your face covering and wear it. You do not have to wear a face covering while in the car alone or with household members, but when a healthcare worker approaches your car, please put your face covering over your mouth and nose.
- The wait and test process should take less than 60 minutes, but please be ready to wait in your car. Bring water or snacks if you think you need it. We will not have any restroom facilities for you to use.
- You will get a brief medical assessment prior to the test.
- The test is done through a swab to get a sample from inside the nose. Someone will explain how to get the sample yourself. It is painless, quick and simple.
- You will not be asked to pay for testing.
- You will get results texted or emailed to you in approximately 2-3 days.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you will get more information about care and resources.
For more information and resources about COVID-19 visit: http://www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus.
About the Testing Partnership
This no-cost testing is made available through a public-private partnership between the OC Health Care Agency, the City of Anaheim, and 360 Clinic. Laboratory services are provided by Fulgent Genetics.