COVID-19 testing is an important step to support early detection and prevent the spread of the virus and its possible variants here in Southern California.
Anyone who lives or works in Orange County can get tested for COVID-19 at the Orange County COVID-19 Testing Neighborhood and Super Site locations.
The test will show if someone is currently infected with COVID-19 and may be contagious.
Appointments are encouraged to avoid delays and wait time.
Registration is in English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese (simplified) and Korean.
|Anaheim City Hall||200 S Anaheim Boulevard, Anaheim, CA 92805||Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9am-3pm)
Tuesday & Thursday (11am-6pm)
|East Anaheim Gymnasium||8165 E Santa Ana Canyon Road, Anaheim, CA 92808||Monday & Thursday (9am-3pm)|
|Anaheim Convention Center||1850 S West Street, Anaheim, CA 92802
*See map for entrance and parking instructions
|Tuesday - Friday (12pm-7pm)
|Brookhurst Community Center||2271 Crescent Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92801||Tuesday & Friday (9am-3pm)|
|Buena Park Senior Center||8150 Knott Avenue, Buena Park, CA 90620||Thursday & Friday (9am-3pm)|
|Costa Mesa Senior Center||695 W 19th Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92627||Saturday & Sunday (9am-3pm)|
|OC Fairgrounds||1167 Arlington Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
* See map for entrance and parking instructions
|Fountain Valley Sports Park||16400 Brookhurst Street, Fountain Valley, CA 92708||Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday (9am-3pm)|
|Garden Grove Magnolia Park||11402 Magnolia Street, Garden Grove, CA 92841||Tuesday & Thursday (9am-3pm)|
|H. Louis Lake Senior Center||11300 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92840||Monday & Wednesday (9am-3pm)|
|Laguna Woods City Hall||24264 El Toro Road, Laguna Woods, CA 92637||Wednesday & Saturday (9am-3pm)|
|Serra High School||31422 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675||Wednesday (3pm-7pm)|
|Stanton Park||7800 Katella Avenue, Stanton, CA 90860||Saturday & Sunday (9am-3pm)|
|Westminster City Hall||8200 Westminster Boulevard, Westminster, CA 92683||Monday, Wednesday, Saturday (9am-3pm),
Thursday & Friday (11am-6pm)
Costa Mesa Fairgrounds
Gate #4, Arlington Drive
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Go to https://360clinic.fulgentgenetics.com/ using your smart phone, tablet, or computer to register through a secure link.
- Once you have registered, you may select your appointment time and a confirmation text or email will be sent to you.
- Once you come to the site, show your confirmation (either on your phone or printed out).
Preparing for Your Test
- The test offered at these locations is a nasal swab PCR test. You will get a brief medical assessment prior to the test.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time - no more than 15 mins prior to your appointment.
- Be ready to show your personal identification to get tested.
- Bring your face covering and wear it over your nose and mouth.
- Public restroom facilities may not be available.
- You will not be asked to pay for testing but if you have insurance, your insurance will be billed.
- You will get results texted or emailed to you in 24-48 hours.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, you will get more information about care and resources.
Visit our Waiting for Test Results page for more information about what you can do while you wait for your results.
About the Testing Partnership
This no-cost testing is made available through a public-private partnership between the OC Health Care Agency, the City of Anaheim, the City of Costa Mesa and 360 Clinic. Laboratory services are provided by Fulgent Genetics.